Interdistrict Public School Choice Program
New Jersey's Interdistrict Public School Choice Program enables approved choice districts to enroll K-12th grade students who do not reside within their districts without cost to their parents. The program increases educational opportunities for students and their families by providing students with school options outside of their district of residence and giving parents the power to select a school program that best serves their child's individual needs.
The Berlin Township School District is an approved school choice district. However, the New Jersey Department of Education has strict guidelines for program operation, specifically the district’s designation of the available seats in specific grades and programs that are open to choice students.
Currently, all our seats for the 2019-2020 school year have been filled. As openings occur, we are taking students from our waitlist.
Information about openings for the 2020-2021 school year is listed below.
The application deadline for 2020-2021 is December 3, 2019.
The links below provide additional information regarding how the School Choice Program works
School Choice Forms and Documents
- Student Application Timeline for the 2020-2021 School Year (1).pdf
- Profile 2020-2021 (1) Eng (1).pdf
- Profile 2020-2021 (1) Span (1).pdf
- StudentApplication 20 21 (1).pdf
- StudentApplicationSP 20 21 (1).pdf
- NoticeOfIntentForm 20 21 (1).pdf
- NoticeOfIntentFormSP 20 21 (1).pdf
- IntenttoEnrollForm SP 20 21 (1).pdf
- IntenttoEnrollForm 20 21 (1).pdf